A social enterprise
Madagascar is one of the poorest countries in the world.
More than 1000 producers improve their living conditions through our collection activity.
FDM aims above all to be a social enterprise, anxious to have a positive impact on the daily lives of the most fragile individuals, especially women, youth and children. 70% of our seasonal staff are women. More than 1000 producers improve their living conditions through our harvest activity.
Some examples of the impact that the collection activity can have on small producers are:
- payment of children’s annual school fees,
- purchases of solar panels,
- purchase of zebu (cattle) to improve their income,
- construction of permanent houses,
- renovation of sheet metal roofs,
- purchase of agricultural equipment…
OUR SINCERE THANKS TO OUR CURRENT AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS, BY TRUSTING US, YOU HELP US IMPROVE THE LIFE OF RURAL COMMUNITIES.